There are very few lucky woman out there that unconditionally manage to have their hair and nails constantly looking great, even after pregnancies and extreme life situations. If it seems that your hair and nails are not growing as quickly as they should, there are a few things you can do to change the tide. Some involve a few lifestyle changes, others are about consuming supplements. What suits you more?
Tips For Better Hair and Nail Growth
- Frequently trimming your hair is a great way to insure better hair growth. This does not help your hair grow any faster, but it does get rid of split ends that break down your hair.
- Avoid bleaching your hair. At the end of the day, the bleach (especially the light colours) affect your hair in ways you could not even imagine. It involves breakage of the hair, and excess amount of split hairs.
- No matter how tired you are the end of the day, do yourself a favour and brush your hair before going to bed. This way, you distribute your scalps natural oil evenly on your hair, and that keeps it NATURALLY moisturized.
- Eating the right foods plays a huge role in proper hair and nail growth. Consuming bigger amounts of protein, and foods such as fish, beans, nuts and whole grains can really be a game changer for both your hair and nails.
- Do not over style your hair. A lot of issues with hair are caused because women overheat their hair when styling it, and that in return causes huge problems.
- Try not to over shampoo your hair. Two, three times a week of shampooing is more than enough for your hair. It also allows your scalps natural oil to properly do its job, and penetrate the hair and keep it naturally moisturized.
Ingredients That The Dietary Supplement of Your Choice Must Have
When choosing Dietary Supplements, make sure they include the following ingredients for maximum efficiency
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E
- Horsetail Extract