In 1992, 40 progressive American doctors were gathered to establish a new direction - anti-aging program. It was more about the prevention of age acquired diseases. If someone is 80, but active as at 50 and is living a full life, then it does not matter what age is on the paper! Doctors advise to divide the biological age (the state of vital organs and systems - biomarkers of age) and calendar. Studying such biomarkers can help to prevent aging. If you know the "risk areas", then try to take systematically a course of revitalization with large doses of antioxidants, detoxification or, say, support for bioidentical hormones. Your organism will "remember" this information for a while and respond with better performance, a higher concentration of attention, thus, healthier behavior. Unlike the traditional medicine, anti-aging doctors began to practice the holistic approach, combing the latest technologies with the achievements of non-traditional and sports medicine.
Doctors say that active aging overtakes women after forty years, and men - a little earlier, already at 35 years they can feel the signs of aging. Specialists in anti-aging usually address those people who:
- Being very tired and unable to properly relax;
- Note the desire to shorten their lives or have already tried to commit a suicide;
- Aren’t satisfied with themselves and their capabilities;
- Experiencing emotional tension;
- Can not relax or strain where the situation requires;
- Are constantly jealous of people around them.
If you do not want to go with the flow and get old like the rest, then your body probably demands an anti-aging program. A person who calls on anti-aging specialists is sent for a full medical examination to identify any chronic diseases that need immediate treatment. According to experts, certain procedures are the key to success to prevent aging.
Each person has a chance to slow down the aging process on their own or simply "smooth" it. In order to succeed, you must follow these basic rules:
- Eat well and drink plenty of water;
- Do sports and be a physically active person;
- Apply anti-aging skin care treatments;
- Increase biotin vitamins intake, it will help you to keep your body and skin healthy;
- Avoid stress and try to rest on time;
- Stick to your daily health plan and most importantly- stay positive;
At the end of the day - do not wait for serious signs of aging and take care of them ahead of time. All this together will lead you to a healthier and happier lifestyle.