Organism cleansing or body detoxification- describes a centuries practiced method of a deliberate epuration of your corpus from toxins, bacteria and unnatural body microelements.
There is a huge variety of methods one can achieve the body detoxification:
- Medical Supplements
- Nutritional Diet
How Does It Work?
Generally, detoxification is justified as “cleansing the blood”. This is done by removing impurities from the blood in the liver, where toxins are usually stored. The body also disposes toxins through the kidneys, intestines, lungs, lymphatic system, and skin. However, when these systems are pressured, impurities aren't properly filtered and the body gets harmfully affected.
A detox program promotes the body's natural cleansing process by:
- Resting the mind
- Stimulating the liver
- Improving circulation of the blood;
- Balancing the body with healthy nutrients.
When To Detoxify?
- Irritated skin
- Low-grade infection
- Puffy eyes or bags under the eyes
- Menstrual problems
- Mental uncertainness
Easy Ways To Start A Detox
1) Eat plenty of fiber, including brown rice and organically grown fresh fruits and vegetables. Beets, radishes, artichokes, cabbage, broccoli, spirulina, chlorella, and seaweed are excellent detoxifying foods.
2) Take vitamin C, which helps the body produce glutathione, which helps to get rid off the toxins.
3) Drink at least a gallon of water a day.
4) Breathe deeply to allow oxygen to circulate more completely through your system.
5) Transform stress by emphasizing positive emotions.
6) Try hydrotherapy by taking a very hot shower for five minutes, allowing the water to run on your back. Follow with cold water for 30 seconds. Do this three times.
7) Sweat in a sauna so your body can eliminate waste.
8) Dry-brush your skin or try detox foot spas/foot baths to remove toxins through your pores.