With spring just around the corner, it’s about time we start being careful with what we consume daily. Apart from eating more seasonal fruits and vegetables, there are other dishes that can please your belly. How does a light Italian Spring Pasta Salad with Feta sound? Gets the engine going, doesn’t it? Below you can find the recipe! Enjoy!
Ingredients for servings:
|Crumbled feta||85 g|
|Olive oil||3 tbsp|
|Red wine vinegar||1 tsp|
|Dried oregano||¼ tsp|
|Red pepper||1/8 tsp|
|Chopped garlic||2 cloves|
|Green and black olives, pitted||¼ cup|
- Mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil, vinegar, oregano and ground red pepper in a bowl. Add 1 clove of garlic and put the bowl in the fridge for at least 10 minutes.
- Stir the remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 clove of garlic in another bowl.
- Boil the macaroni in salted water for 7-8 minutes and cool then. You can use any type of pasta you like. We recommend to choose farfalle, shells, gnocchi or rigatoni as in our recipe.
- Fold washed arugula in a large bowl and add the pasta. Sprinkle with the mix of olive oil and garlic. Cover with foil. Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle with salad dressing that we prepared in the beginning and top with cut pieces of feta and olives. Serve immediately.